· I made 7 for Her Choice, 1 for me, 1 for my niece, 1 for my sis-in-law, and 1 to sell
2. 12 letters to missionaries
· I made prayer sticks and I contact the missionaries we pray for several times a year to get updated prayer requests. I know it's not the same, but at least I did something!
3. 1 children’s book
· I wrote 2—1 that is a picture book (32 pages) and 1 that is longer (100 pages)
4. 12 devotionals
· I wrote 6 and then found a really good Bible study book that EJ worked in the rest of the year—but back to writing devotionals for next year!
5. 12 science projects
· We made 1 project that took seven days of actual working on it
So, not too shabby, if I do say so myself. A LOT of other stuff happened this year, too. I joined two handbell groups and in December alone will have played in 5 different presentations (not counting when we played to be recorded for TV). I took on a much bigger scrapbooking project than I should have, I started writing two spiritual self-help books (what's that all about, anyway?!), and I promised to write out my church's entire 30+ year history (I clearly wasn't thinking straight for that one!). Oh, and I began helping in the paperwork department of my cover school to offset our tuition. Next year doesn't look like it will be any less crazy, but at least nothing majorly bad happened this year. God showed His hand in every aspect of my life this year, and I only hope I've given Him all the glory. If not, well, I'm here now, saying "every good...and perfect gift...cometh from the Father of lights" and He alone is worthy of praise.