- Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout?
shout. (I asked, "WHAT IF YOU HAVE A SECRET BUT YOU CAN ONLY SHOUT?" he answered after laughing, "okay, whisper." Then I asked, "what if there's an emergency and you can only whisper? Help! Help!" He laughed even harder and decided, "I would rather just shout, and just not have any secrets from anyone.")
- Would you rather be a giant hamster or a tiny rhino?
- Would you rather be rich and ugly, or poor and good looking?
rich and ugly, because then I can buy face paint and good clothes
- Would you rather only eat your favorite food for the rest of your life, or never eat it again?
only eat my favorite food--vegetables!
- Would you rather be a great big giant, or a little tiny person that can fit in my hand?
great big giant, because then I could squish all the little tiny people into big giants so then we would all be the same size again (not entirely sure of the logic here, but hey, he's six)
- Would you rather be hairy all over or completely bald?
hairy (insert daddy's comment: "That's good, because that's the way you'll probably end up." Kid's response: "Like you are now, Daddy!")
- Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you don't like?
- Would you rather have a beautiful house and ugly car or an ugly house and beautiful car?
beautiful house and ugly car--that's what most people have. I wonder why. Do you know why? They decorate their house all nice and do nothing with their car.
- Would you rather have a freakishly huge smile or a freakishly small nose?
- Would you rather forget who you were or who everyone else was?
who I was, because if I forgot who my friends were, I couldn't call anyone on the phone and I would just have to say, "Hello? Who are you? Oh, Grammy? I don't know who that is!"
- Would you rather give bad advice or take bad advice?
take it, 'cause then I'd still be smart, 'cause I'd actually just ignore that bad advice. I'd take it, and ignore it.
- Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind or never speak again?
always say everything on my mind, and I would make sure I only had nice things on my mind. objaoidjfs-hi-how-are-you-oieigouaigsod. There, I emptied my mind. There is nothing else in there.
- Would you rather always lose or never play?
always lose, because you exercise in almost every game you play, and you'll get sweaty and have to get some water, and then you'll be even healthier!
I found these questions on this blog, and my last list of questions to Einstein Junior (I'll explain that story in a minute) was such a big hit I thought I'd ask him some more.
So, a bunch of people that I don't personally know read my lovely blog, which is fine, if I didn't want anyone to read it I would write this stuff in a journal and hide it in my dresser. But you never know what whack-job is going to stumble upon my genius and decide to add to his craziness and stalk me and mine. So I don't want to write down actual names. I know some people name their kids outright in their blog, and that is totally their business. Since my blog is my business, I decided to brainstorm a cute name for my son that could grow with him. Several were suggested, but when I heard Einstein Junior I said eureka. :-) And here's the first reason why Einstein Junior is a good name:
After the great big giant and the hairy all over questions, he looked at me and said, "Man, I'm using a lot of science to answer these questions, aren't I?"